🔥Quality.Affordable.Safety. Shipping within 1 business day🔥
With a passion for and extensive experience working in safety, emergency management, search and rescue, as well as aerial bushfire firefighting management, we've utilised all of these skills and knowledge into creating the best Bushfire Readiness Kits and safety equipment available.
April and Schnitzel (pictured above), the Bushfire Readiness Kits Super Dogs, are always on hand to provide moral support and accept belly rubs, playing a vital part of the team.
After a tree change 4 years ago to a Bushfire Prone Area (BPA) - in an Extreme Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) location, (middle of a State Forest in Western Victoria), we noticed the low number of options and high costs of the Bushfire Readiness kits and safety equipment available on the market. This was disheartening to say the least, so we've done something about it.
Bushfire Readiness Kits are designed to assist you in relocating and evacuating during a bushfire event, OR if unable to evacuate, increase your chance of survival and endurance, being only one part of your bushfire preparation and planning.
The Kits are NOT designed for fighting bushfires.
Please check with your State or Territories, Rural Fire and Emergency Service website, for further advice on planning and preparing your home for bushfires, and to stay up to date on current warnings.
Links to each Service's preparation and planning advice can be found at the bottom of our Home Page.
We‘ve done all the hard work for you;
* Researching and locating quality items, that are aligned with the recommendations of the State and Territory Fire Services.
* Clipboard and laminated checklist are included in all Kits, to help you remember all the other things to pack in you car.....phone chargers, medication etc.
* All kits come in a great quality backpack or duffle bag, for easy storage and transport.
* Range of 10 affordable Kits and now with 'Build Your Own Kit' available.
*Flat Rate Shipping or Free Pick Up.
* The hardest part is choosing which one......we can help you there too, check out the comparison table of Kit Contents on our shop page!
We try to do all we can to reduce our impact on the environment and planet, re-use and recycle where we can, reduce single use products and those we do use are less harmful on the planet and/or degrade more quickly.
Download this Brochure below and pop it up on your local noticeboard; Community, School, Pub etc. so others can find out about Bushfire Readiness Kits
Download this smaller A5 Brochure below and pop it up on your local noticeboard; Community, School, Pub etc. so others can find out about Bushfire Readiness Kits
Download this information and you can add it to your Social Media Page, local publications or magazines, so others can find out about Bushfire Readiness Kits