If you’re looking at this policy you’ve probably bought one or more of our products and for that we’d like to say a big THANK-YOU. As our valued customer, we’re not going to bombard or bore you with a heap of legal jargon and complicated returns policy.
Bushfire Readiness Kits Refund and Returns policy is simple;
WE’LL MAKE IT RIGHT
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase and if not, we’ll find a way to fix it and make it right.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
To return an item that you have purchased from Bushfire Readiness Kits, follow the simple steps below and if you have any questions or need some extra help, just call us on 0438613629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Call or email us and ensure you pass on or have the following info handy;
2. We will then send you two items;
3. Put the returns form with the items that you are returning into a suitable parcel or box – if you have the box your item came in, great use that, or if you need a different sized box/satchel find one that fits best.
4. When you receive the ‘e-parcel returns slip’ place it on your parcel and drop it into your nearest Australia Post outlet.
5. Sit back and relax, we’ll do the rest and make sure you’re kept in the loop throughout the whole process, until your refund or exchange is complete
Refunds will be issued in the same form as you paid for it. i.e. paid by your Mastercard, it will go back onto your Mastercard, easy.
All items purchased from Bushfire Readiness Kits can easily be returned via the post, within 28 days from delivery.
Address for Returns
Bushfire Readiness Kits
Parcel Collect 10005 80600
23 Martin Street
BLACKWOOD VIC 3458